Amazon Career Choice
The choice is yours
VCU is delighted to be an Amazon Career Choice partner. The educators in the Amazon Career Choice partner network deliver on Amazon's commitment to provide hourly employees with best-in-class support in their path to career success at Amazon or elsewhere. Together, we are committed to providing excellent education, job placement resources, and continuous improvements to the student experience.
What is the Amazon Career Choice Program?
Career Choice is an education benefit that empowers employees to learn new skills for career success at Amazon or elsewhere. We meet individual learners where they are on their education journey through a variety of education and upskilling opportunities including full college tuition, industry certifications designed to lead to in-demand jobs, and foundational skills such as English language proficiency, high school diplomas, and GEDs.
- Program is live in 14 countries (U.S., Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, Spain, France, Ireland, Italy, Poland, Czech Republic, South Africa, Costa Rica, Slovakia and Australia).
- More than 50,000 Amazon employees have participated globally since inception (more than 35,000 in the U.S.).
- Healthcare, transportation, and information technology are Career Choice's most popular fields of study globally. With our expanded offering, we expect employees will take advantage of a variety of programs.
- More than half of Amazon's participants identify as Black, Hispanic or Native American.
- Amazon has more than 110 on-site Career Choice classrooms in fulfillment centers across the U.S. and more than 20 in Europe.
Let's get started
It's never too late to earn your degree. Join the Office of Admissions mailing list to learn how VCU can help you get started. Sign up now.
Visit the VCU Office of Admissions website to choose your application type and begin the process of applying for admission.
Visit the Amazon Career Choice website for the enrollment path details and exact steps that Amazon employees need to take in order to sign up for the program.
We're here to help you through the process of joining the VCU RAMily! Don't hesitate to contact us should you have any questions as you're exploring your choices.
Contact the Office of Admissions to speak with an admissions counselor about our academic programs and your career goals.
Whether you're interested in continuing your studies at VCU or already enrolled, the Office of Adult and Non-Traditional Student Services is here to help you. Feel free to contact Stephanie Ganser, director of the adult learner experience, at email@example.com or (804) 828-0118.
Prospective VCU students
Every student at VCU is assigned a financial counselor who will provide one-on-one consultations about student accounts, educational expenses and financial management. Visit the Student Financial Services website to schedule an appointment to speak with your financial counselor today!
Current VCU students
Navigate can help currently enrolled VCU students at all levels, whether you're just getting started or nearing graduation. By logging in to Navigate, you can get access to academic advisors, tutors, financial counselors and more:
- Schedule appointments with your academic advisors, tutors and financial counselors quickly and easily.
- Match your interests and career goals with the right major.
- Keep track of important events and set reminders and to-do's.
- View your class schedule and connect with professors.
Think of it as a personal advisor in your pocket!
Services offered through the Division of Strategic Enrollment Management and Student Success range from admissions and enrollment management to financial and career advising to academic support. Also offered are programs that provide additional support to military students, first-generation students and students from lower-income families.
The Dean of Students Office's website also lists commonly referred to on-campus resources that are pertinent to all students.